Business and Corporate Transactions
Transactional work often requires expertise drawn across many different facets of business law. At Cooper & Scully, our seasoned business attorneys have the practical knowledge and experience to serve as corporate counsel for your next venture. Whether it’s an entrepreneur looking to start a new company, or an established enterprise conducting a large asset sale, Cooper & Scully’s business attorneys provide a breadth of transactional services that are results focused. We pride ourselves in handling a variety of corporate matters, including the following:
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Stock Sales;
- Commercial Lending and Borrowing;
- Securities Filings and Private Placements;
- Corporate Governance;
- Filing Trademarks and Copyrights;
- Executive employment agreements; and
- Commercial Transactions.
Additionally, our business attorneys provide much needed structure and documentation to organize and protect your next entity or partnership, including the following:
- Drafting effective operating agreements and bylaws;
- Providing organizational advice with tax considerations; and
- Managing shareholder and investor relations.