Cooper & Scully has a long-standing history of representing property owners, property managers, real estate developers and new businesses. From negotiating the letter of intent to closing, and everything in between, our transaction professionals provide sound legal advice to capitalize on your next real estate venture. Additionally, our attorneys are first in line to protect your interests in the event of a commercial dispute. We pride ourselves to handle a variety of real estate matters, including the following:
- Commercial Leasing;
- Purchases and Divestments;
- Borrowing and Lending;
- Easements and Right-of-Ways;
- Property insurance coverage analysis;
- Property Tax appeals;
- Landlord Tenant disputes; and
- Real Estate Litigation.
Additionally, our real estate professionals provide much needed structure and documentation to organize your next real estate partnership or joint venture, including the following:
- Drafting clear and concise partnership agreements;
- Organizing subsidiary holding companies;
- Providing organizational advice with tax considerations; and
- Managing shareholder and investor relations.
We invite you to contact one of our real estate attorneys.